





Just got back. Hmmm...I sure do like it there a lot. Perhaps next time I can go and stay for longer? Like say, forever?
11.18.2008
San Francisco
labels
photo a day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Just got back. Hmmm...I sure do like it there a lot. Perhaps next time I can go and stay for longer? Like say, forever?
I am a photographer and lover of all things visual. Check out my personal portfolio, Leah Verwey (dot) com, and feel free to contact me with general heys, hellos and requests. I also sell small prints of my work at my Etsy Shop, so go decorate your walls!
2 comments:
i love the stairs photo... the sky photos are wonderful as well. i love san fran!
I love how you captured San Francisco! Your pictures have so much stillness and movement. I really like your photographic style.
Post a Comment