

My dear friend and coworker, Miss Kelly Goode is a super duper talented gal here in Portland. She moved here not too long ago from Savannah, and she is a fellow photographer with me over at Campbell Salgado Studio. Of course, she has her own gig as well and photographs weddings a lot, but also does some pretty rad photo collage work that she sells, and I'm lucky enough to have one of her pieces on my wall. See her collage portfolio here, her photo portfolio here, and then check out her fun day out with some other local ladies here.
2.12.2009
Kelly Goode
labels
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a photographer and lover of all things visual. Check out my personal portfolio,
2 comments:
Ooh ooh I love that one by the house boats! Does she sell prints of those? It's so pretty.
She sure does. You should contact her through either of her websites. I'm going to see her tomorrow, too, so I'll let her know you're interested.
Post a Comment