UPDATE: Blog url is leahverwey.com/blog
2.17.2010
All We Need is Sleep
UPDATE: Blog url is leahverwey.com/blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a photographer and lover of all things visual. Check out my personal portfolio, Leah Verwey (dot) com, and feel free to contact me with general heys, hellos and requests. I also sell small prints of my work at my Etsy Shop, so go decorate your walls!
3 comments:
That's to bad. I've been following your blog on my google reader. You gotta get a reader feed setup on the site.
Hi Carlos! I did set up a feed, I just hit some kinks apparently. There is a RSS link now at the bottom of the site now which will allow you to add to google reader. Thanks!
Also, you can just add it to reader by putting it in as leahverwey.com/blog
FYI.
Ah, the internets.
Post a Comment